Vincent Ehindero Awards!!!
It is an honor to be nominated for something I love. SnowHearT and I are kindred spirits. She loves poetry as do I and she writes from her heart always. She’s also bi-lingo and does poetry in her native language as well as English. I stop by her blog daily to check out what she’s posted.
I’m not sure you could consider what I do like blogging. I love expressing the human condition using poetry as a medium. I’m happy that others enjoy the material I share on my page and I hope to attract many others. Thank you to all that support my blog site. I am grateful to you all.
The Rules For Award:
- Display the blog award log in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website: MRS. T’S CORNER ; Praise Adesina; SnowHearT;
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them of one of their blog posts.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions For Nominees If They Choose To Participate Are:
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
- How do you spend time relaxing?
- What country do you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
- I have written poetry for as long as I can remember. Poetry came from my daily practice of journaling. It was the thoughts I journaled about that lead me to write out loud (poetry and short stories). All of this eventually lead me to wordpress.com.
- Right now I am relaxed all the time due to the quarantine and COVID-19, which requires me to work from home. In some ways I find the pandemic is a blessing and a curse. I am blessed I have a job I can do from home and I get to spend more time with my high school senior. It’s a curse because so many people have succumbed to this horrible virus. No commute is relaxing.
- I live in the United States (California)
- Human conditions and unfiltered life
- Seafood and Mexican
- I try to post something a couple times a day. I have a ton of material I can’t wait to share with my blogging friends and their friends. Between the old and the new, I be blogging.
- I am a great cultural cook. I cook a lot of ethnic foods starting with my culture and then others I’ve adopted along the way.